New Website is Coming Soon!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
0407 374 883
Specialist Teacher | Learning Consultant | Designer
As a Specialist Teacher, I focus on nurturing and celebrating the unique and limitless potential of learners (particularly those with Dyslexia and Literacy Difficulties), and supporting parents, teachers and schools through personalised specialist teaching and educational assessments.
Also, through my deep interest in permaculture-inspired self-reliance and resilience, I offer professional Learning Consultancy, design and mentoring to facilitators as they develop and deliver innovative, engaging workshops and courses.
My professional services to support Children include:
- Specialist Literacy Teaching – SPELD Specialist Teacher and Accredited Cracking the ABC Code Teacher
- Dyslexia, Specific Learning Difficulties, and Literacy Support (Reading, Spelling, Writing)
- Educational Assessments, Written Reports, and Identification of Individual Learning Needs
- Parent Support and Information
- School Liaison and Advocacy, Differentiated Curriculum Advisory Services, and Professional Development
- Speaking, Facilitation and Workshops
My professional services to support Adults include:
- Adult Literacy Specialist Teaching (Reading, Spelling and Writing)
- Values Consultancy using the Minessence Values Framework
- Belbin Team Roles Profiles
My professional services to support Facilitators include:
- One on one consultancy to assist with the design and delivery of workshops and courses (with a special focus on Permaculture, Productive Edible Gardens, Self-Reliance and Resilience)
- Curriculum Planning, Scope and Sequence Development, and Innovative Workshop Design
- Graphic Design, Cohesive Visual Identity and Branding, Website Design and creation of beautiful PowerPoint Templates with Master Slides
- Individual Mentoring and Coaching
Please contact me for personalised, professional, one on one support. It’s my great privilege to identify, nurture and celebrate the unique and limitless potential of all learners.